The Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church (Diocese of Lismore) trading as the Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese (RTO 7054), is registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for the delivery of vocational qualifications that are accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework. Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses delivered in schools are based on nationally recognised qualifications and are approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for credit towards the RoSA or Higher School Certificate.
The Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese provides RTO services to Catholic Schools in the diocese of Lismore and to the neighbouring diocese of Armidale.
RTO SCOPE OF REGISTRATION
Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese Scope of Registration includes qualifications in the following industry areas. The current list of qualifications on scope can be found on the training.gov.au website.
RTO SERVICES TO SCHOOLS
As the RTO for the above courses, Catholic Schools Office, Lismore Diocese provides support services to schools in regard to:
- Compliance with legislative and educational requirements for VET (ASQA, WorkCover, NESA)
- VET teacher training and on-going professional development
- Resource development and funding to support quality course delivery and assessment
- Implementation of strategic initiatives such as Trade Training Centres, VET in Stage 5
- Partnerships with employers, community organisations and other external agencies, including work placement brokers, TAFE and other RTOs.
SCHOOLS IN OUR RTO
Xavier Catholic College 2 Redford Drive, Skennars Head NSW 2478
St Paul’s College 115-145 Sea Street, Kempsey NSW 2440